When do you need an Accommodator?

If you have a one day delay between the day you sell the property you currently own and the day you purchase a property to replace it, you need an accommodator. Learn More

Constance L.V. Robinson, CPA
Constance L.V. Robinson, CPA
Meet Our Staff
  Downstream Exchange Company, Real Estate Services, Pasadena, CA

Why you should choose Downstream
We have five CPAs, an attorney, a real estate broker and a notary who work on Downstream transactions. The president of Downstream Exchange has been a CPA since 1965 and has two Masters Degrees, including a Masters of Business Taxation from the University of Southern California. Learn More